Heart disease usually refers to diseases related to the heart, blood vessels, arteries and veins, brain and kidney. Hypertension and atherosclerosis are major causes of many causes of heart disease. At the same time, conformational changes in the heart and arteries are also responsible for many heart diseases. Heart disease usually occurs in the elderly. Men are more prone to heart disease than women. Prevention of heart disease can often be achieved by eliminating nutritious food, regular physical labor, tobacco products.
Heart diseases can vary. For example, congenital heart disease, coronary heart disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, core pulmonary disease (cerebral vascular dysfunction) and cerebrovascular disease (blood vessel dysfunction in the brain, such as: Stroke), marginal artery disease, rheumatic heart disease (heart and valve damage due to arthritis), cardiac dysrhythmias already Etc.
- Causes of heart disease
Many causes are responsible for heart disease. Examples include age, gender, smoking, excess alcohol intake, family history, obesity, short physical exertion, unconsciousness in dieting, high blood pressure, high lipid, diabetes, etc. The risk of heart disease can be greatly reduced by making some changes in lifestyle, regular walking or physical exertion, being aware of supplying food and preventing diseases like high blood pressure, high lipid, diabetes, etc.
- At what age might it be?
Heart disease can occur at all ages. However, the elderly are generally more vulnerable to the disease. Serum cholesterol levels generally increase with age. About 82 percent of people with heart disease over the age of 6 dies of heart disease. Again after the age of 5, the chances of stroke are twice as high. Again, the elasticity of the arteries deteriorates with age, resulting in coronary artery disease.
- Who can be?
Men have a higher risk of developing heart disease than women who are fertile. After the breeding period, women and men are more likely to have heart disease. If a woman has diabetes, she is more likely to suffer from heart disease than men with diabetes. In middle-aged men, the risk of coronary heart disease is about 4 times higher in men than in women. The cause of gender discrimination in heart disease is mainly hormonal differences.
Other things to do to prevent heart disease
If a young boy or daughter has a fever with a sore throat, treating her with penicillin tablets for a week will greatly reduce her risk of developing heart disease in the future. Again, the prevalence of the disease can be reduced by living a healthy life. A heart attack can cause serious problems such as a heart attack due to blood circulation in the heart. To prevent this problem, some changes in diet and lifestyle should be made. As-
1) -Every day at least a certain amount of walking or exercise or physical activity is required. It is extremely effective in preventing heart disease. 2)- Fruits, vegetables, vegetables, vegetables such as talk fruit should be eaten in large quantities. On the other hand, eat less salt and sugar.
Avoid high calorie-rich foods.
3) -Smoking, Jordan, tobacco, smoking, etc. should be stopped. The risk of heart disease goes up to 5 years after smoking. Fast food, canned and dried foods should be reduced. Extra quantities of tea, coffee and tenderness should be avoided. 4) Avoid smoking, alcohol or drugs of any kind. 5) Birth control pills for women and some medicines may be at risk for heart disease.
6) -Body fat can not be frozen. It is extremely risky for heart disease. Generally, the waist size of men should be less than 6 inches and women should be less than 12 inches. The higher the BMI, the higher the risk for heart disease. The kilogram of weight, divided by the height of the square meter, has to be calculated by BMI.
7) -In the case of over 5 years, a balanced diet should be taken. Animal fats cannot be eaten, but plant oils like soybeans, sunflower, mustard oil, etc. Have to eat marine fish. The nut is beneficial for heart disease. Almond herbs protein, folic acid, potassium, magnesium, flavonoids, selenium, and vitamin are very useful for heart disease. One should try to be happy in the marriage and be attentive to the ritual.
8) -The emotional stress ie insomnia, tension, fear, anger, frustration, anger, retaliation, jealousy, etc. should be avoided. If you have hypertension and diabetes, it should be controlled. You should have a blood pressure test at least once a week and diabetes once a month. 9)-If you have problems with blood lipid profile, you should take regular medication as advised by your doctor.
10) -If there is chest pain, Echocardiogram Doppler and angiogram on the advice of a cardiologist should confirm whether there is a block in the heart.
Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death, especially in people with diabetes. Knowing and being aware of the symptoms of heart disease can easily protect you from cardiovascular death. Being aware of regular walking or some physical exertion, controlling anger or anger, abstaining from all kinds of drugs and food can easily be safe from heart disease.