The heart is an organ that works all the time, never resting. Some of the known symptoms of a heart attack, such as chest pain, chest tightness, restlessness, sudden loss of knowledge. Chest pain can sometimes spread from the left neck to the inside of the left arm.
What is myocardial infarction?
The key fact is that a heart attack is not a function of the heart. Oxygen and nutrients are required for the functioning of the heart at all times. The heart has its own blood vessels to supply oxygen and nutrients. The coronary artery, called the coronary artery, provides nutrients to the heart by two small arteries or blood vessels. If anyone of the blood vessels closes completely, a heart attack will occur. In medical terms, it is called a myocardial infarction.
What is Silent Heart Attack?
Occasionally, even with a heart attack, the patient does not understand any of the symptoms of the attack. In medical science, such a heart attack is called Silent MI or silent heart attack. Why Silent? – Because the patient does not understand anything at this time, and yet does not give as little or as little pain as ordinary pain!
Causes of a heart attack-
There are many reasons to suffer from heart disease. Notable reasons are:
- The sudden blood vessel closure
- Receive oil and more spicy foods
- Increased blood cholesterol levels and lowered cholesterol levels
- Hypertension or diabetes, insomnia, sudden agitation or anger
- Taking drugs and tobacco products
- Besides, there are some uncontrollable factors, such as age, gender, heredity
Some Symptoms of Heart Attack-
Usually, there is a pain in the middle of the chest. Occasionally, it feels like something is heavy in the chest, irritation in the chest, heart palpitations can be some of these symptoms. Sitting, pains while lying down, pain can spread to the neck, neck, back. With pain, sweating, vomiting, and breathing may stop.
First aid for heart attack-
In many cases, a heart attack does not give people a second time, and most of the time people die because of an attack because they are alone. In such cases, blood is pumped to the heart and circulated in the heart, which is not possible without the help of someone else. And in this case, the person suffering from chest pain can help himself with coughing loudly repeatedly. Repeat this process every two seconds, until enough oxygen starts to vibrate naturally, causing the heart to contract and expand.
If you have a heart attack, you will need to take an aspirin or warfarin formula, and you will not be able to clot your blood. Nitroglycerin spray should be done on the bottom of the tongue. The person who has a heart attack must give courage.
What to do in a Heart Attack Remedy-
- Avoid doing things that cause the blood vessel to burst
- Get regular walking and light exercise
- Those who are over the age of 5 are at higher risk of heart attack, and they are advised to take Aspirin as prescribed by the doctor.
- Cholesterol-lowering drugs reduce the risk of heart attack by reducing blood cholesterol levels and cleaning the blood vessels that are stored on the arteries.
- Don’t worry, keep your blood pressure under control
- Staying away from smoking and drugs
- Eat vegetables and fruits in daily meals, you can also eat raw garlic regularly.