The whole world is on the verge of coronavirus. most are asked to obey a secure distance. is that this distance found within the mother-child? Can a mother breastfeed her baby if she is infected with corona? Will the germs of the mother’s body spread to the baby’s body? what’s the planet Health Organization?
The World Health Organization says a mother infected with the Corona virus can breastfeed her baby comfortably. However, he should breastfeed with some caution or instructions:
- Wear a mask during lactation.
- Wash and sanitize the baby before touching the kid .
- Clean the breasts and disinfect them before.
If a mother with coronavirus cannot breastfeed directly, take these steps-
Milk Extract: If you can’t breastfeed directly, take the milk out of the mother’s breast. Which you’ll save and feed the baby at a later time. The mother can extract milk by hand or with breast pump. therein case, the probability of bacterial infection is greatly reduced.
Holding off : this point you’ll keep breastfeeding off for a short time . Then, if the matter is somewhat less then breastfeeding are often done again.
Other Breastfeeding: repeatedly , many mothers pump out excess milk. Without the milk, the baby are often made to drink by pasteurizing during a container. therein case, the milk holding vessel should be sterilized.
What to try to to if you’re pregnant with coronary disease?
- Pregnant women will wash their hands repeatedly. attempt to keep yourself separate. don’t allow yourself to be employed by others. Follow the doctor’s instructions. don’t put your hands in your nose or face.
- Maintain physical distance.
- If you sneeze or cough, roll in the hay with a face covered. Or use tissue . After using it, put it during a covered box and wash it thoroughly.
- If you have severe respiratory problems, go to the doctor without delay.