What are the piles or piles?
When the lower part of the rectum or the veins of the rectum are swollen, they are called piles or piles. This pain may be inside the anus, or it may be outside.
Why are piles or piles (causes of piles):
Although the exact cause of the condition is not known, the following factors contribute to the aneurysm:
- Long-term constipation or diarrhea
- Eat less vegetables and other fats and water
- Extra body weight
- Liver cirrhosis
- Too much pressure to leave the stool
- Excessive use of laxatives or anal enema (specialized for solid stool extraction)
Using a liquid mixture) to be taken
- Spend more time in the toilet
- Old age
- Someone in the family has piles
- Lifting, sitting for a long time, etc.
How to understand piles or piles (signs of piles):
i) Inside the rectum, the following symptoms may be seen:
- Painful bleeding during the rectum
- Anal swelling may or may not come out. If it comes out it can go inside itself or be inserted in the hand. Sometimes it may be that after exiting, it can no longer be penetrated or even if it is entered, it will come out again.
- Itching, pain or itching in the anus
- In some cases anal pain may also occur.
ii) The following symptoms can be observed if the anus is out:
- Swelling outside the rectum that can be touched and felt by the hand
- Sometimes there may be bleeding or anal pain.
What to do (acne or piles):
- Avoid constipation and avoid regular constipation
- Eat sufficient vegetables and other fiber foods and drink water (3-5 glasses per day).
- Do not work more than tolerable levels
- Sleep 3-5 hours a day
- Controlling body weight
- Don’t spend too much time on the toilet
- Taking foods that are easy to digest
- Do not take laxatives without doctor’s advice
- Do not put too much pressure on leaving the stool
- If you have long-term diarrhea, seek treatment.
What to eat (food that is acceptable for piles or piles):
Vegetables, fruits, all kinds of pulses, salads, yogurt, cheese, carrots, sweet pumpkin, lemon and so on. O flour and so on.
What not to eat (some foods excluded from piles or piles):
Uncooked grains, cows, khasi and other fatty foods, smooth rice, chopped sour flour, flour, tea, coffee, cheese, butter, chocolate, ice cream, soft drinks, all kinds of fried foods such as parrot, litchi, chips, etc.
Treatment of piles or piles disease:
- Outside the anus that can be felt in the hand but not pain or bleeding:
Tablets made in combination with Diosmin 450mg and Heperidin 50mg (available in the market as Normanal, Hemorif, Daflon, Diohes, etc.) are eaten according to the doctor’s advice.If there is pain on the inside or outside of the anus (with or without bleeding):
- i) Drugs described in No.1
- ii) Sitz Bath (3 cm height rinse should be kept in hot water for 5 minutes – 2-4 times per day as needed).
- iii) Use of over-the-counter hemorrhoid ointment or suppository 3-5 times a day (or as advised by a doctor), eg:
- Ointment (available in the market for Anorel, Anustat, etc.) or Suppository made in combination with Cinchocaine Hydrochloride, Hydrocortisone, Neomycin Sulphate and Esculin Sesquihydrate, or
- Ointment or Suppository made in combination with Cinchocaine HCl 5mg, Hydrocortisone 5mg, Framycetin Sulphate 10mg and Esculin10mg (available in the market as Erian).
- iv) Tablets Paracetamol 2-3 times a day
- v) Pain is relieved even if a piece of ice is applied to the abscess with a towel or other cloth.
- If there is painless bleeding from the anus of the anus and / or the anus in the anus comes out and it either goes in or can be inserted in the hand by:
- If the above treatment does not improve enough-
a) When the throat is out of the anus:
b) When the anus is small – the anus is cut off with local anesthesia injection
c) Haemorrhoidectomy is performed when the aneurysm is enlarged or the blood clot thickens.
If the pelvis is inside the anus:
i) If the incision in the rectum does not go out or if it goes out, then the treatment itself goes in-
- Sclerotherapy in which chemical irritants (eg Oily phenol) are injected into the scalp.
- Band ligation so that the rubber band is inserted with the help of a pinch and the rubber band is inserted (if the pelvis comes out but does not go in and out of itself, then this method can sometimes be used).
- Infrared Photocoagulation or Cauterization so that an electric probe or laser beam or infrared light is applied to the pelvis (if the pelvis comes out but does not go inward, but has to insert it by hand, then sometimes this method is followed. Goes).
ii) If it is possible that the anus in the anus comes out and can not be penetrated after the exit, or if it is inserted with the hand, then it comes out again, then the treatment –
Surgery or operation:
- Old-fashioned operation
- Longo or Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy so that the anus can be operated without cutting the anus with sophisticated instruments
- Dorsum operation in the diathermy system.