The horrors of the coronavirus have already reached the world. The virus, which has spread from China to the whole world, is now the world’s most feared terror. Research on this pandemic virus is underway.
According to the study, people who suffer from heart problems are being asked to be extra careful because the virus can cause more heart disease damage to people who do not have heart problems.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), those who are at high risk of illness, such as those over the age of 6 years of age or those with heart disease and lung disease, are at risk of getting the virus. Have more Researchers noted that patients with cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes or cancer are also at higher risk of death due to Covid-19.
Health experts and researchers say that patients with heart disease should receive extra care during Covid-19. These people have to live healthy lives, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, do regular exercise (indoors) and sleep for 3-5 hours. This will improve your immunity and protect you against any infection.
According to the American College of Cardiology, cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease was found in only 3 percent of hospitalized COVID-19 patients. It is important to follow these factors to prevent heart disease infection:
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover the nose while sneezing.
- Cover your face during coughing.
- Clean with disinfectant to remove the virus from any places you touch.
- Heart patients should avoid meetings and travel. Heart patients should be up to date on vaccinations or vaccinations, such as for pneumonia and the flu.