There may not be a man on earth who has never felt pain in his waist in his life. This pain is triggered by the aging of the young bone or disc between the lower bones of the spine. With this change in youth, there is a change in sensitivity at the bottom of the spine. This change usually starts at the age of 5 years. Most of the time there are no symptoms of the disease. However, the symptoms of the disease increase with age.
Causes of waist pain : –
Usually, spinal muscles, ligaments wrinkle or partial tearing, disc problems between the two vertebrae, waist pain due to changes in the position of the vertebrae. This pain can be attributed to movement, excessive weight gain, excess spine movement, sitting or standing or doing any work, injury to the spine, and positional mistakes in the waist.
Other causes include aging or spinal degeneration, osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, nocturnal spondylitis, spinal neurological problems, tumors, cancer, sister TB, lumbar spine problems, various visceral diseases, infectious diseases, or infectious diseases, Problems, fat or hunger, excess weight, etc.
Symptoms of waist pain : –
Waist pain may gradually increase or suddenly cause severe pain. Pain in movements or activities can range from severe to severe. The pain can be at the waist or can move from the waist to the feet or from the feet to the waist. Often, pain can be raised from the waist down to the back of the spine to the head.
The patient may not sit or stand for long. With pain, the foot can shrink or rise in the leg, shin or shin, the foot can be sore or stuck when walking, pain can go on two legs or on one leg. Often, if you lie in bed, the pain subsides. In this way, if the patient is weak for a long time, then the waist and leg muscles can become weak and dry, and the patient will lose the ability to move.Waist pain is an internationally recognized health problem even in the modern age. Resistance is better than cure for solving this problem.
Waist pain remedy : –
Pharmacotherapy : – Doctors usually administer painkillers NSAIDS group drugs, mass relaxation and sedatives after various tests. As there are side effects or specific doses of the drug, it is advisable to take the medicine as advised by a specialist doctor.
Physiotherapy : – Physiotherapy is the latest treatment for waist pain problems. In this treatment, medical patients electromagnetic radiation, ultrasound therapy, lumbar trakasana shortwave dayatharmi, atilohita ray, intarapherenasiyala therapy, infrared radiation, trans kiuteniyasa electric nerve istimuletara, electrical nerve and muscle istimuletara Auto menuyala trakasana, haidrotherapi, laser therapy and different kinds of exercises for the treatment Stay put T. In addition, you apply a specific orthosis or brace at the waist while undergoing treatment.
Surgery : – If the condition of the patient does not change even after prolonged pharmacotherapy and physiotherapy treatment, the physician advises the patient to undergo waist-spine operation or surgery according to the condition.
- Warning in daily work : –
- When lifting something from the bottom –
- Do not fold or lean on the waist. Fold your knees.
- When carrying something : –
- Do not lift anything on the neck.
- Keep heavy things close to the body.
- When carrying something heavy on the back, lean forward.
- Bedtime : –
- Do not fall asleep. Don’t look for broken cot, foam or spring cot.
- Use the same mask.
- The bed should be solid, wide and equal. A solid bed refers to a thin mattress bed on something similar.
- Standing time : –
- Do not stand for more than 5 minutes.
- Do not bend your knees to the front.
- Do not wear high heels if you walk or stand for long.
- If you have to stand for a while, take the mass of the body from one foot to the other.
- If you are standing for a long time, use a small foot rest.
- While sitting : –
- Don’t take your chair too far from the table.
- Don’t work in the front.
- Give support at the back of the waist.
- Sit in such a way that the thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Do not sit on a soft mattress or a springy sofa or chair.
- Rules of lying down and getting up in bed if the waist pain is high : –
- Lie down and fold one knee.
- Now fold the other knee. Place your hands on the two beds.
- Now slowly bend one side.
- Hang the legs from the two beds, now with the elbows on the spine and the palms on the palms of the other hand, slowly sit up.
- Sit on the floor with your hands on your hands and feet on the floor.
- Now, with your hands on two hands, stand in front.