How much I use to keep the skin of the face spotless, but even after that, black spots on the eyes, acne and scars of the eyes do not want to leave anything behind. The color of some parts of the face may be changed due to various causes including black ink, acne or mastitis in the eyes and blackheads. Find out how to make the whole facial skin look brighter –
To remove acne black spots in the face:
- In raw acne, paste the same amount of cloves, basil, parsley, mint leaves and put them together for a while and there will be no stain.
- Clove oil is very useful for removing acne scars on dry skin.
- After drying the acne, you can paste sugar and cinnamon bowl together. Cloves or cinnamon will irritate the skin after applying it, there is no harm in it.
To remove the ink under the eyes:
- Rinse the cucumber or potato and keep it on the eyes for 20 minutes. The used tea bag will keep it on the eyes for a while but will also work.
- Boil the cabbage and keep its paste in the eye.
- Apply a little honey with pasta butter but use it to remove the ink.
- Corla can lightly touch the eyes.
To remove the stains of mesta:
- Aloeva can be taken out of the gel for 15 minutes.
- Soak the soot on the scalp or the eyebrows. After exhaustion, you can put on the face for 5-20 minutes.
To remove the burning sensation in the sun:
- Tomato juice and honey eliminates burns in the sun.
- A mixture of carrots, honey and baking powder is also effective.
- Massage sesame oil thoroughly on dry skin and wash with facewash, lost luster will come back.
To remove black heads:
- After cooling with lemon juice and sugar, add scrubbing with this mixture. Then you can lift the black head with a lightweight cloth with a clean thin cloth.
- After applying the egg white mixture and baking soda mixture for some time, pressing with tissue paper can cause black heads to rise.