Even at an early age, he suffers from acne problems regularly. Acne is not leaving behind in any season. Again, even though acne is gone, there is a black spot.
But now the question is – why is acne even at an early age? In everyday life, the health of the skin depends on everything you eat, cleanliness, pollution. So to maintain good skin health, you need to look at your daily life.
Let’s know what to do to prevent acne problems –
- Acne can also be caused by excess mental stress. So to reduce mental stress, you need to sleep for at least 3 hours every day.
- If you need work you can talk by phone for hour after hour. Talking on the phone, the skin is stressed. There are plenty of bacteria on the phone and in the hand, which are not visible to the naked eye. They also cause acne on the skin. So use headphones when talking on the phone.
- Clean the brushes and sponges regularly with makeup. Due to repeated use of makeup material, it has a large number of bacteria. Acne can also be caused by these bacteria. So keep makeup materials clean at all times.
- Frequent mouth wash can cause acne on the skin. The natural oil of the skin is washed away and the skin becomes dry. But the problem of acne may increase.
- Menopause, many before and after the menstrual cycle also acne. People who regularly take drugs for birth control may have this problem. Talk to your doctor about these issues.
- To keep the skin good, add processed sugary foods to the diet. Processed sugar not only increases insulin levels in the blood but also increases testosterone levels. Deep cystic acne can be seen on the skin of the mouth, which is quite painful, as the hormone is depleted, as well as leaving a scar on the skin.
- Eggs, like milk, can also cause skin problems at times. Eggs can cause problems like acne, eczema or psoriasis.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking water keeps the skin well.
- Never remove acne, it will increase the infection. Diluting the T-tree oil can be corrected by applying acne. And apple cider vinegar can be used.